Problem GamblingIf you have problem with gambling visit the following links:
- Gamblers Anonymous: International home page.
- GamCare (UK): GamCare provides support, information and advice to anyone suffering through a gambling problem.
- GambleAware (UK): Gamble Aware is managed by the Responsibility in Gambling Trust, an independent charity which funds treatment, research and education about responsible gambling.
- National Council on Problem Gambling (USA): The national advocate for programs and services to assist problem gamblers and their families.
- Gamblock: Software you can install on your computer to block access to gambling sites